How to spell SOLUSSE correctly?
If you have mistyped "solusse" and are looking for the correct words, here are some suggestions. You might be referring to "solace", which means comfort or consolation. Alternatively, "solus" means alone or solitary. Remember to double-check your spelling to ensure accuracy!
List of suggestions on how to spell solusse correctly
- Boluses The veterinarian administered multiple boluses of medication to the sick dog to help control its symptoms.
- Mousse I ordered a slice of chocolate mousse cake for dessert.
- Soluble This medicine comes in a soluble form that can be easily dissolved in water.
- Solute When salt is added to water, the salt acts as the solute and dissolves in the solvent.
- Solutes The solutes in the solution dissolved completely, leaving behind a clear and transparent liquid.
- Souse He decided to souse the meat in a marinade overnight to enhance the flavor.
- Souses The chef marinated the meat before cooking it in a mixture of souses and spices.
Misspelling of the day