Correct spelling for SONAS
We think the word sonas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sonas
- sens These circular railways were, in turn, succeeded by a series of connecting links which ensured the provision of a complete ring of rail communication at a still greater distance around Paris, the towns comprised therein including Rouen, Amiens, La Fere, Laon, Reims, Chalons-sur-Marne, Troyes, Sens, Montargis, Orleans, Dreux, and so on back to Rouen.
- sinus Strigile -is: maculation that consists of parallel longitudinal lines: a deep sinus near base of first joint of anterior tarsus.
- Sans Bachaumont and De la Chapelle describe it, in their playful "Voyage:" Mais il faut vous parler du fort, Qui sans doute est une merveille; C'est notre dame de la garde!
- Jonas "I know that," Jonas thought wearily.
- SINEs In these particular cases the form of the string at any instant is that of a curve of sines having the line joining the fixed points for its axis, and passing through these two points, and therefore having for its wave-length either twice the length of the string or some submultiple of this wave-length.
- sins It's the sins o' the Garmins as ha' done that, an' nothin' as you or I ha' done, Peter.
- sings Count Orsini sings also."
- saunas The 'wellness brothel opened in Berlin in September 2005, a four-story building complete with a pool, three saunas, two cinemas, and with room for up to 70 prostitutes and 600 customers.
8 words made from the letters sonas
Misspelling of the day