Correct spelling for SOOLD
We think the word soold is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for soold
- old You take old McGinnis.
- salad They are to have salad and ice-cream and sandwiches and coffee.
- scold It's nothing but work, work, scold, scold, from morning till night.
- sled Last winter Mrs. Ray travelled alone with dog-sled all the way from Hudson Bay to Winnipeg to place her children in school.
- slot What is meant by an "event" is something like striking a match, or dropping a penny into the slot of an automatic machine.
- snood His plighted troth is mine, mother, And lang afore the spring I 'll loose my silken snood, mother, And wear the gowden ring.
- sod She went to follow him and found her feet upon a shaking sod.
- soil The soil of Kansas, the Creator's masterpiece, invites to song.
- soiled He was pointing across to the soiled white blind that still looked blankly over the street, its lower edge caught up at one corner by a dusty geranium.
- sol He dressed himself much more neatly than formerly, although what it was exactly that gave him the smarter appearance, Phil could not make out until Smiler led him to understand by signs and grimaces that Sol now washed his face and hands mornings and evenings, instead of every Sunday morning as formerly.
- sold Then they went abroad, and the house was sold.
- solder The Commander gave me strict orders to the effect that I must get to Porter Bay, pick up the cache of alcohol left there late in the previous week, solder up the leaks, and take it to Cape Columbia, there to await his arrival.
- sole No one in this castle knows of the somnambulism of my father, and but for yesterday's crisis, which broke down my strength completely and prevented me from sitting up with my father, I should still have been its sole depositary.
- soled The four of them marched down a steel-floored corridor, their magnetic-soled shoes clanking on the plates.
- solid Soon the dripping commenced, and as it ran out and came into contact with the air, it turned into a solid, greyish color.
- solo Some one thumped out a solo on the piano.
- Slid "Well, since you insist," he replied, and he slid down the bank.
18 words made from the letters soold
5 letter words made from soold:
Misspelling of the day