Correct spelling for SORTTA
We think the word sortta is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sortta
- aorta The length of the aorta is variable in two or more bodies; and so, likewise, is the length of the trunk of each of those great branches which springs from its arch above, and of those into which it divides below, The modes in which these variations as to length occur, are numerous.
- sett And there shee sett me in a leather chaire, And brought me forth, of prettie Trulls, a paire, To chuse of them which might content myne eye; But hir I sought, I could nowhere espie.
- soda He ordered soda water at once.
- sonata 533 From the third Sonata for Solo Violin, in C major.
- soot I see big flakes of soot falling in a dark room."
- sooty Mr. Beauregard was kind enough to leave us an army of log houses, and his smouldering camp fires, around which a number of sooty negroes were grouped, shivering and forlorn.
- sort He is nothing of the sort.
- sorted The votes had been sorted.
- sorter "Wal," he explained slowly, "whin ye wint off, I sorter tuk a notion ter look 'bout a bit.
- sortie He had hoped to make a sortie and on board her to escape from the country.
- sot But come to look at it clost you could see a kind of a determined and sot look in the Stars and Stripes that seemed to say, "Well, now I am here I hain't goin' to be driv out by no yeller grounded flags whatsumever."
- sorts It's got all sorts o' sounds."
- STA Maria Maggiore, and thence to St. John Lateran and Sta.
- GOTTA I gotta get through!"
- SORTA Only that was sorta different, not kinda personal like this here.
- outta "Cheatin' us outta a fight," Kirby observed with mock seriousness.
70 words made from the letters sortta
3 letter words made from sortta:
5 letter words made from sortta:
4 letter words made from sortta:
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree