How to spell SOULDED correctly?
If you're looking for the correct spelling of "soulded", it's likely a typo of "soldered", which refers to joining metal pieces together using heated solder. Other similar alternatives include "sounded" or "shouldered", depending on the intended meaning. Double-check the context to identify the most appropriate correction.
List of suggestions on how to spell soulded correctly
- Moulded The pottery was beautifully moulded by the skilled craftsman.
- Moulted The bird had moulted its feathers, leaving a layer of down covering the ground beneath its perch.
- Scalded I scalded my tongue when I drank the hot tea too quickly.
- Scolded The teacher scolded the student for not turning in their homework.
- Scudded The rain scudded across the pavement as the wind howled through the city streets.
- sodded The football field was recently sodded with fresh grass.
- soiled The white shirt was soiled with dirt and sweat stains after a day of gardening.
- solder I need to solder this wire to the PCB.
- soled The shoes were soled with an extra layer of rubber for durability.
- soloed He soloed the half marathon without any assistance.
- solved The detective solved the mystery in a matter of hours.
- sounded The alarm sounded loudly, jolting me awake from my sleep.
- studded My dress is adorned with small, studded circles.
- sulked After he lost the race, he sulked in the locker room for hours.
Misspelling of the day