How to spell SOULDER correctly?
The correct spelling for "soulder" is actually "shoulder". It's a common mistake, but don't worry, here are some helpful tips for the correct spelling. Remember, it's the body part connecting the arm to the torso. Double-check your typing, use spell-check tools or simply remember the phrase "shoulDer with a D."
List of suggestions on how to spell soulder correctly
- louder Turn the music up louder.
- moulder The old books began to moulder in the damp basement.
- older My grandparents are getting older each year.
- smolder The embers continued to smolder even after the fire had been put out.
- smoulder The campfire began to smoulder as the last embers faded away.
- solder The electrician will have to solder the wires to properly connect them.
- solders The technician skillfully solders the two wires together to create a secure and reliable connection.
- sounder The sounder of the fire alarm woke me up in the middle of the night.
Misspelling of the day