How to spell SOURTING correctly?
If you're trying to rectify the misspelling "sourting", there are a couple of possible correct suggestions. One option might be "sorting", which refers to arranging things in a specific order. Another alternative could be "souring", which typically means to make something bitter or unpleasant.
List of suggestions on how to spell sourting correctly
- courting He was courting her for weeks before she finally agreed to go on a date.
- hurting My knee is hurting after I fell off my bike.
- jousting Medieval knights would often engage in jousting tournaments to prove their skill and earn fame and fortune.
- ousting The ousting of the CEO has caused turmoil within the company.
- outing Our family went on a fun outing to the zoo last weekend.
- Porting I am porting my computer over to my new location.
- rousting The police were rousting the homeless sleeping under the bridge.
- Routing A routing table is used to funnel packets to the correct network device.
- scouting I was out scouting for elk this morning.
- shorting The investor was accused of shorting stocks in the technology sector.
- shouting The crowd was shouting and cheering.
- skirting She was skirting around the issue, never quite addressing it head-on.
- smarting After falling off his bike, his scraped knee was still smarting a few hours later.
- snorting He was caught snorting cocaine in his bathroom.
- soaring The soaring eagle soared overhead.
- sorting The sorting hats are placed on the head of the students to determine who will be sorted into the Gryffindor house and
- sounding The teacher noticed that the student's pronunciation was off when sounding out the word.
- Sourcing As part of my job, I am responsible for sourcing new suppliers for our company.
- souring The price reduction strategy seems to have a souring effect on the company's revenue.
- sousing She decided to marinate the fish by sousing it in vinegar and spices.
- sporting I always enjoy going to the local sporting events with my family.
- spouting Spouting off information without ever checking it is a habit I hope to change.
- spurting The juice was spurting out of the orange as I tried to peel it.
- suiting The black dress is suiting for the funeral.
- surfing I love surfing in the summer when the waves are big and the water is warm.
- surging The surging water swept away everything in its path during the flood.
- Touting The company has been touting their new product in advertisements and social media.
Misspelling of the day