Correct spelling for SOVLE
We think the word sovle is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sovle
- hovel At other times they came to a wretched mud hovel, the farm-house of a boer, near a permanent spring of water.
- novel The mention of the 'Catagraphi Thyni' in a later poem is suggestive of the interest which he took in the novel aspects of Eastern life opened up to him in the province.
- ovule Dorsiventrality is also clearly derived from radial construction, and anatropy of the ovule has followed atropy.
- sale He played up the $50,000 Richard Fairfax sale to the limit.
- salve But M. de Villeroy was absurd enough to reject this salve for his honour; which led to his disgrace.
- save I'd save me head wid any kind o' lie.
- servile He looked submissive, almost servile, as he preceded the visitor, thrusting his head forward in his quest; but it was not in Mr. Flack's line to notice that sort of thing.
- seville Don Ferdinand established a large library in his house at Seville.
- shovel But all his efforts were in vain, and, after an hour's fruitless search, he flung down the shovel with a bitter cry.
- soave Dinanzi a noi pareva si verace, Quivi intagliato in un atto soave, Che non sembrava immagine che tace.
- soil 55 25. Fresh soil turns milk bad, but baked soil does not .
- sol In that distant past, a handful of photons deep in the interior of Sol began their random journey to the photosphere.
- sole I am, and ought to be, the sole judge of insults offered to my person.
- solo It was explained by Laurenti that he himself had been engaged to fill that post, but, if his interlocutor wished to play a solo, he could have the privilege either at high mass or at vespers.
- solve "If you solve that you arrive also at his sister's whereabouts.
- solver One would almost fancy that amongst circle-squarers there prevails an idea that some kind of ban or magical prohibition has been laid upon this problem; that like the hidden treasures of the pirates of old it is protected from the attacks of ordinary mortals by some spirit or demoniac influence, which paralyses the mind of the would-be solver and frustrates his efforts.
- souffle With one's meals thus always ready-to-serve, with no cook glowering at the clock, no cheese souffle ready to collapse, no dishes to wash or frying-pans to scour, life is one long gastronomic song.
- soul "There's a faithful soul for you, Johannes-28 years of service, eh!
- stole His pulses were quickening, and a strange new delight stole through him.
20 words made from the letters sovle
5 letter words made from sovle:
solve, slove, ovels, velos, losev.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten