Correct spelling for SOWEN
We think the word sowen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sowen
- owen Mr. Owen Jones seems to have invented it in the year 1892, and took up a party by it on that occasion with the assistance of a good deal of snow, and another party in the month of August 1893, when there was no snow at all.
- seen I have never seen her, but I have heard much about her."
- sen Moung Sen bent his back to the paddle, and the boat shot out of the backwater to the very edge of the creek.
- sewn Their beautiful brick-red eggs and neatly-sewn nests are too well known to require description.
- son The king's son is here!
- soon "If you can wait, he will be back soon.
- sower I met there the principal merchants of Jeddah; Khwajah Sower, a Greek; M. Anton, a Christian from Baghdad, and others.
- sown You see the grass grow before the seed is sown.
- swain Tell me, thou swain, that guard'st thy flock Beneath the shadowy tree, If flock, or vale, or mountain-ridge Be half so fair as she!
- swan "Friend," said he, "that was the last song of the dying swan."
- swine It was caused by a herd of swine.
- swing Give him time and a free swing, and he'll find it.
- swoon And they began to consider what caused Snowwhite to fall into such a swoon.
- sworn With eyes like a wild bird's, and a lady, too, I'll be sworn!"
- wen There was a sound of scratching on the door, and a girl appeared,-a country wench, as broad as she was long, red-haired and bandy-legged, a wen hiding the left eye, the right so pale a blue it looked white, with monstrous thick lips and teeth protruding beyond them.
- Sowing We find that under similar conditions the time between the sowing of the drops and the formation of this line of precipitate is longer when the gelatine is more concentrated.
- Bowen Lieutenant Bowen, in the Lady Nelson, set sail from Sydney, and in August, 1803, landed at Risdon, on the east bank of the Derwent: his party included a few soldiers and prisoners, and Dr. Mountgarrat, the surgeon.
- sowed "I am sure he is with us in spirit, the darling," said Miss Patch softly, as she looked at the worn little face, so peaceful now, and free from the drawn lines of pain they had worn hitherto; and, while they all knelt around his bed, she said a few simple prayers, such as went straight to their sad hearts, and sowed the germs, at least, of comfort there; and while they still knelt, thinking their own sad thoughts, her sweet voice broke softly into song.
- sweet-shops Incomprehensible country, where ices were found in sweet-shops, and where sweet-shops were closed on Sunday!
34 words made from the letters sowen
5 letter words made from sowen:
owens, swone, ownes, owsen, snowe, enows.
3 letter words made from sowen:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat