Correct spelling for SPAINS
We think the word spains is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spains
- pains Now he was right; but I wondered that he should take such pains to know it all.
- spain He then read law with Thomas Jefferson-became a member of the Virginia legislature-was elected to Congress in 1783-in 1790 was a member of the United States Senate-in 1794 was minister to France-in 1799 governor of Virginia-in 1803 minister to France, the same year minister to England-in 1804 minister to Spain-in 1806 minister to England-in 1811 Secretary of State under Madison-then Secretary of War-in 1817 President of the United States and served two terms-labor and glory enough for the life of one man.
- Sprains Around her sofa sprains were discussed.
- Stains Half a barrel of porter; there's what remains," he said, pointing to some stains on the roadway.
- spans Magic of the palm spans an upturned hand ...
- spines Yet, next to water, the thorn-crop constituted the chief wealth of the oasis, because camels would munch the tough spines with great relish.
- spoons She's had sixteen pickle-forks, ten bon-bon spoons, an' eight cut-glass whipped-cream bowls, but I dare say they'll all come in handy, one way or another, an' it makes you feel good to have so many generous friends.
- spurns I killed him, I know, and he loved me, too, as no one else ever has, but I madly loved another, and now he hates me, spurns me!"
- spins Oh, 'tis jesting, dancing, drinking Spins the heavy world around.
67 words made from the letters spains
3 letter words made from spains:
5 letter words made from spains:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best