Correct spelling for SPANARD
We think the word spanard is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spanard
- poniard Emissaries, mixing in the various groups of the people, endeavoured to put the poniard into the hands of the new Jacques Clements.
- sand The dog immediately pursued the fish; and ere it had reached the deep water he seized it by the shoulders, and bore it to the sand-bank.
- span Then the national quality of the English stream is expressed in the succession of bridges which span it.
- spaniard I almost fancied I had before my eyes Charles V. of Spain, who had established that etiquette which was still in existence, although after him no emperor had been a Spaniard, and although Francis I. had nothing in common with that nation.
- spanner He jumped at me unexpected when the spanner hit him, and I fell.
- spend "He took some of his things away because he meant to spend the night in Rome," Kalmon said thoughtfully.
- Spawned Yet grislier horrors thy recesses hold: The murdered peddler's body five days old Among the yellow lily-pads was found In yonder pond: the new-born babe lay drowned And throttled on the bottom of this moat, Near where the negro hermit keeps his boat; Whose wigwam stands beside the swamp; whose meals It furnishes, fat pouts and mud-spawned eels.
- Spanked The child who is spanked for lying, spanked for disobedience, and spanked again for tearing his clothes, is likely enough to consider these three things as much the same, as, at any rate, of equal importance, because they all lead to the same result.
- Spanned The river is spanned by an ancient stone bridge, the width of which is increased, as at Bideford, by iron projections for foot passengers; there is also a railway on either side.
- Spared He must be spared as much as possible.
- Spaniards Besides the vessels I have mentioned, the Spaniards had 300 large boats, collected from every part of Spain, which were to be employed in landing the troops.
99 words made from the letters spanard
3 letter words made from spanard:
4 letter words made from spanard:
5 letter words made from spanard:
Misspelling of the day
- bursted into song
- crudding up
- didst one own volition