Correct spelling for SPANASH
We think the word spanash is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spanash
- panache I. Heroical romances-Their origin mainly French-The new heroism a panache on the stage, in epics, in the novel, in real life-The heroic ideal-The Hotel de Rambouillet 347
- punish My dear Betty, we must punish this sceptic; go to bed with him."
- span Her smile had the effect of sudden sunshine in the dark room where she sat and span,-it was radiant and mirthful as the smile of a happy child.
- spanish At once Spanish pride caught fire and clutched at means of revenge.
- spank If I were mother to the moon I'd spank her every day Until she learned to stay at home And never run away!
- spinach What vitamines are present in spinach and celery leaves and stems?
- splash A loud splash and a groan-like noise put further conversation at an end.
- splashy Making excursions with from four to five hundred mounted followers, it is then his wont to sit for hours on the splashy banks of some sequestered brook, conversing familiarly with those about him, witnessing the exercise of his stud, and devoting every spare moment to the numerous petitioners who crowd with complaints around the royal person.
- spans Another the disaster at Louisville, when two great iron spans, reaching a thousand feet, went down into the Ohio, with false work, "traveler," and sixty-five men, of whom only four escaped.
- spins You take it in charge, placing it in a box or jar where you can provide leaves for its food and soon it either spins around itself a silken shroud, thus hiding from your sight, or else it simply seems to change to a lifeless object without eyes or wings or legs, unable to move about and motionless, save for a slight wriggle when you touch it.
- spawns The cod spawns in February, and is exceedingly prolific, the roe of a single female having been known to contain upwards of eight millions of ova, and to form more than half the weight of the entire fish.
- switchblades Upon returning to the United States, Schrade made a final improvement to his Presto series of switchblades, filing his patent application on June 6, 1916.
58 words made from the letters spanash
3 letter words made from spanash:
4 letter words made from spanash:
Misspelling of the day
- at a bargain
- at a different time
- at a later date
- at a loss for words