Correct spelling for SPANNISH
We think the word spannish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spannish
- punish "You had a right to punish me; to pity and excuse me you had none.
- snappish The vicar had come downstairs that morning in a mood of depression, irritable-almost snappish depression.
- spaniel The spaniel eyed him with hatred, the maid with distrust.
- spanish Kicq, however, did his best to make an exchange of Spanish and English lessons a regular occupation, and we eventually spent a good deal of our time like that.
- spanner The spanner caught him on the shoulder, and he grunted in pain, but he kept on moving away from Mellon.
- spearfish William Baker House, Gaston, South Carolina, NRHP-listed in Calhoun County Baker House (Alcester, South Dakota), NRHP-listed in Union County Joseph Baker House, Hereford, South Dakota, NRHP-listed in Meade County Baker Bungalow, Spearfish, South Dakota, NRHP-listed in Lawrence County J.
- spinach Boiled Bacon-cheek, garnished with spoonfuls of Spinach.
- spinning It still lingered there when she found her sister in their chamber, sitting at the spinning wheel.
- Spawning They spawn at a different time and would not be likely to frequent the spawning places at the same time as the trout.
- Spanned Reaching the square, they turned to cross a makeshift bridge-beside one of stone that had spanned the little river but now lay broken in its shallow bed.
- Spanning She had not let go his hand, clinging to him as a timid woman in crossing a narrow bridge spanning an abyss clings to the strong arm of a man.
- spans The swift broad Rhine runs underneath, rushing through from the bridge which here spans the river; and every now and then on summer evenings loud shouts come up from strong swimmers in the water, who are glorying in the swiftness of the current.
- spanners Even Jack Jaikes, a dark figure of a Spanish hidalgo, in engineer's blue serge and pockets continually bulging with spanners, looked in and said with brusque courtesy:
- spawns Though a fresh water fish which passes the greater part of its life in rivers, the eel spawns in the sea. That it is viviparous is extremely improbable.
149 words made from the letters spannish
3 letter words made from spannish:
5 letter words made from spannish:
ninas, hasps, shias, spans, nshan, sinha, sansi, assin, pashi, shisa, ashin, saiph, nashi, ansip, passi, shinn, panis, spins, apish, insha, issah, pisan, pinas, insan, nahin, ispas, hissa, spani, nassi, hassi, hinan, hanin, snips, spahn, sinhs, sanin, nisas, ashis, issan, sinas, nansi, snaps, shans, sipah, insas, shina, sinna, hsian, aspis, paiss, nipah, sahin, sains, sians, snash, spann, nisan, pissa, pains, aphis, pasni, spain, pians, shain, shian, hansi, apsis, sahni, pinna, sinan, sipan, pasin, naish, hanis, sapin.
4 letter words made from spannish:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best