Correct spelling for SPANSE
We think the word spanse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spanse
- pansy To Pansy it seemed large enough to hold all the children.
- sense But Judith felt a sense of bitter disappointment.
- space With that six or eight feet of floor space between them he was master of himself.
- span He would have given ten years off the span of his life to have the deed of one mad moment wiped clean.
- spanner Burnamy and Miss Triscoe rose from the grassy bank outside where they were sitting, and waited for the elders to get into their two-spanner.
- sparse It was at this point that Chang Tao was approached by one who had noted his coming from afar, and had awaited him, for passers-by were sparse and remote.
- spenser There is another Sidney still remaining, though there can never be another Spenser to deserve the favour.
- spine At the very start he'd been shot through the lower spine.
- Sans Beside this tree, Praising no Gods nor blaming, sans a wish, Sits, Tartar-like, the Time's civility, And eats its dead-dog off a golden dish.
- Spence Burns thus writes to Mrs. Dunlop, "A solitary inmate of an old smoky spence, far from every object I love or by whom I am beloved; nor any acquaintance older than yesterday, except Jenny Geddes, the old mare I ride on, while uncouth cares and novel plans hourly insult my awkward ignorance and bashful inexperience."
- spaces "Bend low," whispered Andy, "the way leads through small spaces."
- spans He did succeed, however, in forcing a passage after it, and he made his way to the three-arched bridge which spans the Canareggio, and under which he passed to a good point of view.
- spars It is 60 feet high, and from the summit the view comprises the city of Exeter, the broad estuary of the Exe, the village of Lympstone, and the little town of Topsham, where the spars of the ships appear to mingle with the trees on the river's banks.
- spades There are bulky sea-chests, with smaller ones on the top of them; chairs, with generally an effort at an easy one; a wooden bench, a table, beds, spades, fishing-rods, baskets, and a score of other little things, which help, after all, to make it a domus.
53 words made from the letters spanse
3 letter words made from spanse:
4 letter words made from spanse:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best