How to spell SPEIES correctly?
If you meant "species" but mistakenly typed "speies", fear not! Auto-correct might have let you down, but here's the correct suggestion. "Species" refers to a distinct type of organism. Be mindful while typing, and if you're unsure, always double-check to ensure the accuracy of your spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell speies correctly
- Espies The secret agent espies the enemy's movements from behind the bushes.
- PIES I love apple pies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- seines He caught a large fish with his seines.
- seizes The driver seizes the opportunity to take the shortcut.
- Spears In addition to spears, the hunters also carried bows and arrows.
- specie The endangered specie was carefully transported to a protected habitat.
- specs He brought his specs to the optometrist to get his new prescription filled.
- speeds The new train technology allows for unprecedented speeds across the country.
- spewers It was really gross to see the spewers, after things started coming out of the sewer pipe.
- Spices I love using a variety of spices in my cooking to enhance the flavors of my dishes.
- spiels The salesman had a well-rehearsed spiels that he used on unsuspecting customers.
- Spies As a means of intelligence gathering, spies are often secret agents who use subterfuge and espionage to obtain information or to sabotage
- spikes I found two metal spikes sticking out of the ground.
- spines Porcupines have sharp spines on their backs as a defense mechanism.
- spites She spites her ex-boyfriend by posting pictures with her new partner to make him jealous.
- spits The llama spits when it feels threatened or angry.
- sprees I have been on a few sprees lately.
Misspelling of the day