Correct spelling for SPIRNG
We think the word spirng is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spirng
- pang Anne perhaps would make no comment, but she often felt a pang of envy.
- pink She should have dark eyes, too, and rough brown hair, and pink cheeks."
- pong When I say that, upon the word being given, Pong, whose manners had been hitherto above reproach, utterly refused to start or be started, it will be seen that Fate was against us....
- sang They staggered-and in the winds they sang.
- seeping There seemed something horribly weird and grotesque in the scene before her. He had pushed the narrow trap-door in the ceiling upward, and had thrust candle and head through the opening, and the faint yellow light, seeping back and downward in flickering, uncertain rays, suggested the impression of a gruesome, headless figure standing there hazily outlined in the surrounding murk.
- sink God forbid that I should ever sink so low as that.
- song And her red lips smiled on him and her arms were held out to him in welcome, and the sound of her song thrilled through the heart of him who listened, and her eyes drew his soul to her arms.
- sopping To be here watching the mottled wet green walls of our tent, the glistening wet bamboos, the bedraggled sopping socks and loose articles dangling in the middle, the saddened countenances of my companions-to hear the everlasting patter of the falling snow and the ceaseless rattle of the fluttering canvas-to feel the wet clinging dampness of clothes and everything touched, and to know that without there is but a blank wall of white on every side-these are the physical surroundings.
- spain When de Spain asked whose horse it was, McAlpin was ready.
- span My Margot is better provided for than Laure Giraud was before her marriage; but her hands are not white, nor is her waist but a span around.
- spank I shall have to spank you.
- spin His will it was fulfilled, And there they had the law; And whilst that they did nimbly spin, The hemp he needs must taw.
- spine Jack now took one of the leaflets, and cutting out the central spine or stalk, hurried back with it to our camp.
- spiny Skeleton-spicules variable in size and shape, almost straight, as a rule smooth, moderately stout, blunt or abruptly pointed; sometimes roughened or spiny at the tips, often sharply pointed.
- sponge The arbitrary caprices of the mighty can efface all happiness from the life of a human creature, just as we wipe a picture from the tablet with a sponge.
- sponger He was not a beggar, not a sponger.
- spongy They keep the feet so soft and spongy that the horses can't walk without them at all, and as soon as they get thin your horse begins to stumble, the mago gets uneasy, and presently you stop; four shoes, which are hanging from the saddle, are soaked in water and are tied on with much coaxing, raising the animal fully an inch above the ground.
- sprig "No, with a sprig-I always think there's an air about a laylock print with a sprig.
- spring 41. Growing on old leaves in woods in Spring.
- Sapping Is the night sapping you up?
- Sipping She had handed over his coffee-cup, and was sipping at her own, glancing furtively through her narrowed lids at the austere face of her brother.
- Soaping You must send me the rest of your Gluttony by the return of the post, even though it should prove the night of the Beard-soaping Club.
- Spiking Then Captain Porter landed, and, after spiking another battery, made his way to the town.
- Sprang Again I sprang at Hughes.
- sparking The sparking was fitful at first, but it soon settled down into a smooth steady buzz.
- spins "And say, Shirley, any time you want a little exhibition dancing for your afternoon callers, I'm at your service," and Joy Evans made a few fancy spins on the tips of her toes, in the center of the room.
41 words made from the letters spirng
3 letter words made from spirng:
4 letter words made from spirng:
5 letter words made from spirng:
6 letter words made from spirng:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by