Correct spelling for SPOLD
We think the word spold is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spold
- plod Old Plod inspires me with a sense of confidence and stability that is very reassuring in a world full of lightning flashes.
- scold 28. 'As if I were like other babes as old, And understood nothing of what is what; 215 And cared at all to hear my mother scold.
- sold It has been sold to somebody else.
- soled Angela walked beside Nick through the lighted streets, enchanted with the flowerlike lanterns that bloomed in front of balconied restaurants or places of entertainment, and with the crowding figures that shuffled silently by in felt-soled slippers or high rocker shoes.
- solid I had been thinking of him, thinking even of speaking to him, but I had known at the time that he wasn't here, that he couldn't be here-then there he was in the doorway-square and solid and grave and scornful.
- Poled They floated and sailed from the upper rivers to New Orleans, changed cargoes there, and were tediously warped and poled back by hand.
- Sped And thus it was that in the gray of morning a veiled lady, sweet-voiced and elegant in manner, stepped from a close carriage at a little wayside station, and sped away at the heels of the iron horse.
- spelled There's a good many names to things around a stable, and I spelled every one of 'em."
17 words made from the letters spold
5 letter words made from spold:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat