Correct spelling for SPUT
We think the word sput is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sput
- put He put them to his eyes.
- shut She got up as she spoke and shut the door.
- smut You've got smut on your face.
- spat I do not remember ever hearing him cry out, though this would have seemed to me natural enough, and would by no means have lowered Monsieur Spat in my opinion.
- spot Whatever you've done, you'd look like a white spot against me!"
- spout This done from the top of the hill through a privy spout, ran a floud of the colour of Saffron, which fell upon the Goates, and changed their white haire into yellow, with a sweet odour to all them of the Theater.
- spud What do you say, Spud?
- spur The fact that her accepted lover evinced great jealousy at this condition of affairs seemed to spur on both the girl and her newly devoted companion.
- spurt The very thought of this induced him to put on a spurt, which broke him down altogether.
- Spun "Carvel," I said presently, as we spun past the lodge, through the great iron gates, "I am not inquisitive, but it is easy to see that there is something going on in your house which is not agreeable to you.
- Sputa Expectoration is often absent in these cases; where it exists the sputa are either mucous or muco-purulent.
- SUPT Draftsmen 1,200 2 Transcribing Clerks 1,400 6 Transcribing Clerks 1,200 Messenger 600 Supt.
- spit Yet be not far off, I shall need your help; See that in the next room I have a fire, And get me a spit, and let it be red-hot.
8 words made from the letters sput
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city