Correct spelling for SQUEZE
We think the word squeze is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for squeze
- quiz He's here on the spot, and if you want to quiz him about details, go as deep as you like."
- seize And you will seize the house?
- sequence The natural sequence followed.
- size "That's about the size of it," said Crewe.
- sneeze But here unhappily, at the height of Mrs. Treacher's indignation, a sneeze sounded from a bush across the patch of garden; and the eyes of her visitors, attracted by the sound, rested on an object which Mrs. Treacher, by interposition of her shoulders, had been doing her best to hide-a scarecrow standing unashamed in the midst of the garrison potato patch-a scarecrow in a flaunting waistcoat of scarlet, green, and yellow!
- square She had gone out of town for a week or two, and had, of course, seen nothing of Jack or Una, but on her return she drove to the Square.
- squeak Uncle Timothy would squeak.
- squeal Chicken Little gave one squeal of ecstasy: "Isn't it cunning-I always wanted a ring.
- squeeze Holding her very gently, so as not to squeeze the breath out of the Mouse, the Elephant lifted the tiny creature up in the air, keeping her there until her spring ran down.
- queues Prisoners are often led to, and from, gaol by their queues, sometimes three or four being tied together in a gang.
- QUES tabones pajaros Ay en esta tierra vn genero de pajaro ques menor qe Vna gallina de castilla y ponen Vn guebo mayor qe de ansar ques casi El todo yema, y El pajaro entierra, los guebos vna braca debaxo de la arena.
14 words made from the letters squeze
5 letter words made from squeze:
squee, queze, esque.
Misspelling of the day