Correct spelling for STA
We think the word sta is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sta
- eta "In the army there is neither eta nor samurai.
- sa Sa-afe now in the Soph'more Class!
- sat Hutton, who sat with his elbows on the table, pointed to a chair.
- sea The Thisbe was rapidly got ready for sea.
- spa A very nice lodging-house on the Spa front, too.
- stab Neale started as if he had received a stab; the name hurt him in one way and was a shock in another.
- stag But when she begins to sing in your ear it is proper to steer her over toward the "stag line" in order to petition for an injunction or a temporary restraining order.
- star You in the phaeton and I on Star, perhaps."
- stay They are invited to stay there as his guests, and it is at this point that the adventures begin, involving fishing, shooting, bird-watching, sailing and so forth.
- sty But the prince had gone to sleep long before in the pig-sty.
- ta At sight of me, Ta-ta would rush to her master, barking with joy; then, seeing that I would not take the only sensible course of allowing her to follow both her favourites together, she would run from the one to the other, in delirious perplexed excitement, until by a few words and gestures I let her know that her duty was with the beauty and not the beast.
- SSA It is a bill that would address federal adoption incentives and would amend the Social Security Act (SSA) to require the state plan for foster care and adoption assistance to demonstrate that the state agency has developed policies and procedures for identifying, documenting in agency records, and determining appropriate services with respect to, any child or youth over whom the state agency has responsibility for placement, care, or supervision who the state has reasonable cause to believe is, or is at risk of being, a victim of sex trafficking or a severe form of trafficking in persons.
- SBA Akrotiri British extraterritorial rights also extended to several small off-post sites scattered across Cyprus; of the Sovereign Base Area land, 60% is privately owned and farmed, 20% is owned by the Ministry of Defense, and 20% is SBA Crown land
- Stan Oh, why had she squandered, or allowed Stan to squander, those good round sovereigns of Hallowell and Smith's!
- Stu Stu. Rather let him fly. His evidence may crush his master.
- ST How'd 'Adventurer, of St. Louis,' do?"
- STD In March 2011, 8BITMIME was published as RFC 6152 corresponding to the then new STD 71.
- STA Galla was called Sta.
- PTA note - formerly known as Preferential Trade Area for Eastern and Southern Africa (PTA) established - treaty signed 5 November 1993; treaty ratified 8 December 1994 aim - recognizing, promoting and protecting fundamental human rights, commitment to the principles of liberty and rule of law, maintaining peace and stability through the promotion and strengthening of good neighborliness, commitment to peaceful settlement of disputes among member states members - (19) Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- SKA 78. Wa-zhin'-ska Wisdom Omaha.
- STAT processes applications for admission to many postgraduate courses calculates the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) and notifies NSW HSC students of their ATAR administers tertiary admissions tests, such as the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) processes applications for Educational Access Schemes (EAS) and for some Equity Scholarships.
- STE Only four battalions now remained in reserve at Ste.
1 words made from the letters sta
3 letter words made from sta:
Misspelling of the day
- all fired
- evens off