How to spell STADED correctly?
If you meant to write "stated" instead of "staded", here are some possible correct suggestions. First, double-check your spelling before finalizing any written piece. Alternatively, consider using a spell-checking tool or rely on grammar apps that can detect and correct errors. Proofreading by a second person can also be helpful in catching such mistakes.
List of suggestions on how to spell staded correctly
- Sanded The carpenter sanded the rough edges of the table to make it smooth.
- sated After eating an entire pizza by himself, his hunger was finally sated.
- seated She was seated at the front of the room, waiting for the meeting to start.
- seeded The flowers were seeded in the garden last night.
- shaded I love sitting under the shaded tree during a hot summer day.
- Sided I've sided with the environmentalists on this issue.
- sodded The lawn was sodded earlier this week.
- Spaded I spaded the lawn with my rototiller.
- stabbed He was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed in the chest.
- stacked They were stacked up like cordwood.
- staffed The staffed desk was manned by two employees.
- staged She staged the whole thing to make me look bad.
- staid She is quite the model of a staid librarian.
- stained She stained her dress with chocolate.
- Staked I was worried about him being staked but now I'm not so sure.
- Stalled The construction project has stalled due to the lack of funding.
- stand I can't wait to see my favorite band perform live and rock my socks off while I stand in the crowd.
- standee I need to reserve a standee for the movie.
- stander The stander in front of the Eiffel Tower appeared to be posing for a photo.
- stared I stared at my phone in disbelief as the notification popped up.
- starred No one has starred in more movies than Marilyn Monroe.
- started We started the game and it was really exciting.
- starved I was so starved that I could barely eat.
- stashed I have stashed my savings in a secret hiding place.
- state The state of Arizona is an interesting place to live.
- stated He stated that he had not received the email.
- stater The gold stater was used in ancient Greece as currency.
- Staved My jacket is staved in.
- Stayed She stayed up all night studying for her final exam.
- steadied As the ship steadied, I felt the thrumming beneath my feet.
- steamed Customer requested vegetable steamed without further instruction.
- steed He rode his trusty steed across the open fields.
- studded She wore a jacket studded with silver studs.
- studied I studied hard for my final exams and was pleased with my results.
- Tided After the housework was done, she tided up the living room.
Misspelling of the day