Correct spelling for STAIUM
We think the word staium is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for staium
- datum This may be reinforced by observing that if as a datum, or if you dislike that word, by hypothesis, the first l be a g, it is absurd that it should be an l.
- sadism Philosophers are very crafty in these things; and it is necessary to discriminate between that genuine passion for reality which derived from the power of love and that exultant pleasure in a "frightful" reality which is derived from intellectual sadism and from the unfathomable malice of the soul.
- said Said another, in a low tone, "When did she cross?"
- sam "I already thought o' that, Sam.
- satin Never had he descended with so much briskness, as when the coach at length drew up before the little green gate, which opened on the tidy little gravel walk, which led up to the little green wooden porch, which sheltered the little door which admitted you into little Satin Lodge.
- satsuma Until within recent years this system of tattooing appears to have been maintained in the province of Satsuma,-where the marks were put especially upon the hands; and in many other provinces the lower classes were generally marked by a tattoo on the face.
- seam A newly marked seam in the roadway showed the line of the drainage work, and Bruce did not glance at the point where the pipe entered the Thames, as the structural features here were recent.
- sodium The element sodium has, in fact, accumulated in the ocean during the whole of geological time.
- STA Maria in Trivia, formerly Sta.
83 words made from the letters staium
3 letter words made from staium:
4 letter words made from staium:
5 letter words made from staium:
6 letter words made from staium:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re