How to spell STAPER correctly?
If you are trying to spell "stapler", the correct spelling is with a "l" instead of an "r". Other suggestions for a similar sounding word could be "stalker" or "steeper", but these would not be correct replacements for "stapler."
List of suggestions on how to spell staper correctly
- sapper As a sapper in the military, Claire was responsible for clearing the way for her team's advancement.
- SOAPIER Developed by SOAPier, this API will help you integrate your services with the rest of the world.
- stamper The stamper pressed the company logo onto each piece of paper.
- stapler I need to refill the staples in my stapler.
- star My favorite part of the night sky is when I see a shooting star.
- starer This new film features a starer.
- stater The ancient Greeks used a coin called a stater as their unit of currency.
- stayer The stayer will be rewarded with an ice cream.
- steeper The hill was a little steeper than she was used to.
- steer I am learning to steer a boat.
- stepper She confidently climbed up the stepper and began her workout routine.
- stopper I must find a stopper for this bottle of beer.
- stupor After being drugged, the victim entered a state of deep stupor.
- super I am so excited for the super movie premiere!
- tape I need to tape this shoe to my foot so it doesn't flap in the wind.
- taper The seamstress used a taper to create a perfect fit for the dress.
- tapir The tapir is a large, herbivorous mammal native to the forests and grasslands of Central and South America.
- tapper The musician skillfully played the drums, working as a tapper for the band.
Misspelling of the day