How to spell STARPS correctly?
If you mistyped "starps", it's possible that you meant "straps". Double check that you spelled the word correctly! Other suggestions might include "starts", "stares" or "stamps", depending on the context.
List of suggestions on how to spell starps correctly
- saps The saps were dripping from the maple trees.
- scarps This cliff is well known for its spectacular scarps.
- sitars I sometimes use my guitars as sitars.
- Soaps I love watching dramas and soaps on TV.
- spars The sailors had to spars the sails during the storm.
- stairs I climbed the stairs to the second floor of the building to attend my meeting.
- stamps My grandmother collects stamps from all over the world.
- stares She stares at the painting for hours, getting lost in the colors and brushstrokes.
- stars The stars in the sky were twinkling brightly on that clear and cool night.
- starts She starts every day with a cup of coffee.
- stays The cat stays inside during the day and goes out at night.
- steps She took careful steps down the stairs to avoid tripping.
- stirs The wind stirs the leaves on the trees.
- stoops She stoops to pick up the coin from the ground.
- stops The train stops at several stations along the way.
- stoups She poured the coffee into four small stoups.
- straps My straps are tight.
- strips She cut the potato into thin strips and fried them in oil.
- strops I need to take my strops before my performance.
- taps I turned off the taps to conserve water.
- TARPS The workers covered the fragile equipment with heavy-duty tarps before the storm hit.
- turps I spilled turps on my shirt while painting.
Misspelling of the day