Correct spelling for STEAKY
We think the word steaky is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for steaky
- snaky Some lone wanderer is out on these rocks, treading with cautious step the wet, wild seaweed; glancing down into hollows where the brine lies fathoms deep and emerald clear, and seeing there wilder and stranger and huger vegetation than is found on land, with treasure of shells-some green, some purple, some pearly-clustered in the curls of the snaky plants.
- sneak "If what I've said doesn't hit the bull's-eye, why did you sneak in here and drag the body out from behind the packing cases?
- sneaky It was a great relief to be rid of him, for, as I told Mercer, he was always ten times more sneaky and aggravating during the last half, and you couldn't stoop to hitting a fellow like that, especially when you knew how easily you could lick him.
- speak You'll remember, Polycarp, not to speak of this?
- squeaky Better stay at home to-night," said the thin, squeaky voice.
- stack He was clever, all right, but he couldn't quite stack up against me.
- stag Suddenly he caught sight of the river flowing silently at his left; it seemed to him that he should feel, like a stag at bay, an ineffable pleasure in plunging into it, and only the supreme power of reason could restrain him.
- stage My brother-in-law wrote me that you intend to go upon the stage.
- Stacy "Miss Lavender is one of the witnesses to the will," Mr. Stacy answered, "and her presence is necessary, moreover, as an important testimony in regard to some of its provisions."
101 words made from the letters steaky
4 letter words made from steaky:
5 letter words made from steaky:
Misspelling of the day
- fighting forces
- the dansant