Correct spelling for STEAPS
We think the word steaps is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for steaps
- seats "You go and find your seats and possess your souls in patience.
- stays "Run, make haste, Your brother is furious with this Jeanne, who stays away so long!
- steep "I told her fifty looked purty steep, but she throwed herself back an' laughed hearty.
- step "We will be here some months yet, and-" "Oh-but I won't go a step anywhere.
- steps He takes other steps.
- stops But I neglected to mention that it is an express and never stops here.
- taps There were steps in the ante-room; two gentle taps at the door; the Selvas entered with Noemi.
- Soaps For many years it was the only store in town to carry soaps and perfumes.
73 words made from the letters steaps
3 letter words made from steaps:
5 letter words made from steaps:
Misspelling of the day