Correct spelling for STERLY
We think the word sterly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sterly
- easterly With this easterly breeze and smooth water, they will get there, crippled as they are, in some twenty-four hours.
- masterly I can also say this: that bringing the ship here was masterly work, for I understand there were no officers on the Ariadne.
- sadly Heath was smiling, but almost sadly, Charmian thought.
- settle "Somehow I don't much blame her," Cahews sighed, "but it looks to me like she is having too good a time running here and there to want to settle down.
- sisterly But not even sisterly affection could turn the monk from the rigid observance of his rules, one of which was that neither he nor any of his brethren should spend a night outside of the monastery.
- soberly "I haven't," said Em soberly.
- sorely It would be dreadful not to hear a word from Ethie during all the dreary winter, and Richard hoped she would recall her words; but Ethelyn was too sorely wounded to do that.
- sourly "I'll tell you after dinner," replied Sir John sourly; "your training must be too important to be left."
63 words made from the letters sterly
4 letter words made from sterly:
3 letter words made from sterly:
5 letter words made from sterly:
6 letter words made from sterly:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with