Correct spelling for STIFFLED
We think the word stiffled is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for stiffled
- stiffened Meanwhile his back stiffened and his chest filled in the intensity of his desire not to look the invalid.
- stiffly Ignoring his arm, Lady Agatha crossed her own and walked stiffly and resentfully from the room.
- stifle Corinda complied, leaving the room just in time to stifle a laugh, as she saw Mrs. Nichols stoop down to examine the hearth-rug, wondering "how much it cost when 'twas new."
- stifled I was so unhappy that the close air of the house stifled me.
- Scuffled She brooded over it as a mother broods over the shapeless, scuffled bit of leather that was a baby's shoe; as a woman, widowed, clings to a shabby, frayed old smoking jacket.
- Snaffled We set up in a bachelor apartment on Central Park South-the Major had the penthouse; the whole building had been converted to barracks-and the first chance we got, Vern snaffled some transportation and we set out to find an ocean liner.
- Snuffled Tough old Hatch snuffled audibly, and Brady could hardly speak.
- sniffled The setter started up in an agony; the spaniel wheezed and sniffled and ran off, stopping every moment to take his head between his paws.
- staffed As a transfer point for the great passenger liners that rocketed between Venusport, Atom City, and Marsopolis, the refueling station at Deimos was well staffed and expertly manned.
196 words made from the letters stiffled
4 letter words made from stiffled:
5 letter words made from stiffled:
6 letter words made from stiffled:
3 letter words made from stiffled:
Misspelling of the day