Correct spelling for STRATGY
We think the word stratgy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for stratgy
- static There was something static in his nature; there was a stability in the house he had provided and furnished.
- storage Considerable feed storage room is necessary as it is very desirable to be able to buy feed in quantity and also to carry a considerable stock on hand in order to offset the possibility of not being able to secure feed at any time.
- straight Only you must let me go away for a few days-I must get things straight in my mind.
- strait Flinders inquired concerning a large island said to lie in the western entrance of Bass Strait-that is, King Island-but Baudin "had not seen it and seemed to doubt much of its existence."
- straits Our business was discourse of the straits of the Navy for want of money, but after long discourse as much out of order as ordinary people's, we come to no issue, nor any money promised, or like to be had, and yet the worke must be done.
- strange What else am I strange about, Ester?"
- stratagem Stratagem and cunning, the night assault, the daylight ambush took the place of their one-time open warfare.
- strategic This done I sat down to reflect what would be the best course to take if we should happen to be attacked by a large force in that straggling native town, of which I had often studied all the strategic possibilities.
- strategy I wa'n't wastin' time on any subtle strategy, though.
- Strata Near Ludlow two bone- beds are observable, with 14 feet of intervening strata full of Upper Ludlow fossils.
69 words made from the letters stratgy
3 letter words made from stratgy:
4 letter words made from stratgy:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed
- be bigot