How to spell SUFACES correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "sufaces" could be "surfaces."
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell sufaces correctly
- defaces The vandalized property defaces the beauty of the park.
- effaces The eraser effaces the mistakes on the paper.
- Faces I see faces in the clouds.
- refaces The poor old paper refaces were falling apart.
- solaces He finds solaces in reading books on a rainy day.
- spaces She carefully arranged the flower pots in the empty spaces on the balcony.
- suffices A simple explanation suffices to understand the concept.
- surface She needed to clean the surface of the counter before they could eat.
- Surfaced The scandal that had been brewing for weeks finally surfaced in the media.
- surfaces The car's surfaces were covered in a layer of dust and dirt.
Misspelling of the day