How to spell SULTAINS correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "sultains" include "sultans" and "sultanes". Both of these spellings refer to leaders or rulers of Muslim countries or territories. It's important to double-check spellings to ensure accurate and clear communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell sultains correctly
- Stains The bleach removed most of the stains from the white shirt, but there were still a few stubborn ones left.
- sultan The sultan rode through the city in his grand carriage, waving to the cheering crowds.
- sultanas I added some sultanas to my oatmeal this morning for a sweet and nutritious breakfast.
- sultans The sultans are the rulers of Turkey.
- suntans I always wear sunscreen at the beach to avoid getting suntans.
Misspelling of the day