How to spell SULTANTE correctly?
If you have accidentally misspelled "sultante", worry not! The correct suggestion would be "sultanate". The word refers to a territory ruled by a sultan and holds historical and cultural significance. Remember to check the spelling to ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell sultante correctly
- sultan The sultan successfully negotiated a peace treaty with neighboring nations.
- sultanas I like to put sultanas in my oatmeal in the morning for a little extra sweetness.
- sultanate The sultanate of Oman is a monarchy centered around a sultan.
- sultanates The Indian subcontinent witnessed the emergence of various sultanates and empires during the medieval period.
- sultans The sultans of the Ottoman Empire had immense power and wealth.
Misspelling of the day