How to spell SULTELY correctly?
If you meant to type "Sultely" but realize it's incorrect, here are a few possible correct suggestions. One option could be "Solely", meaning exclusively or only. Another possibility is "Stately", indicating something grand or dignified. Double-check your intended meaning and choose the correct word accordingly to ensure clarity in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell Sultely correctly
- Cutely The little girl responded cutely when her mother said, "I love you."
- Mutely The child nodded mutely, too afraid to speak up in front of the adults.
- Solely The decision is solely yours to make.
- Stately The mansion was a stately home with beautifully manicured gardens.
- Suavely He suavely approached the woman and smoothly introduced himself.
- Subtly Her perfume was subtle, but it still managed to fill the room subtly.
- Sulkily He walked sulkily out of the room after the argument.
- Sullenly After losing the game, he sullenly walked off the field without saying a word to anyone.
- Sully I would never sully my reputation by lying.
- Sultrily She looked at him sultrily, hoping to seduce him with her gaze.
- Sultry The actress's sultry voice made everyone in the room stop and listen attentively.
- Surely Surely you don't expect me to complete this task alone?
Misspelling of the day