Correct spelling for SUPOENA
We think the word supoena is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for supoena
- spain Where did you get it, de Spain?"
- span "You'll remember that all who took part in the competition failed on the long central span," said Griffith.
- spawn With the growth of Agarics from the mycelium, or spawn, we are not deficient in information, but what are the conditions necessary to cause the spores themselves to germinate before our eyes and produce this mycelium is but too obscure.
- spend About the end of the year he was obliged to spend several days in London on business.
- spent If I had gone alone, I should have spent twice as much."
- spin Then I began to feel that I lived in a nook, and to wonder how I could spin out its attractions to cover a whole day: for I could not hear to think of his departing with secret regret for his lavished time.
- spine Up went the spine of the stranger, and out went his tail like a bar of steel, the feet braced, and the whole body taut as standing rigging.
- spiny She returned to camp empty-handed save for some cones of the sugar pine, which she proceeded to roast that the nuts might fall out of the spiny masses.
- spoken You'll be spoken to as I want from now on.
- spoon On the opposite side was a poor fellow, alive to be sure, but without hands or feet, and with a spoon tied to the stump of his right arm.
- spurn If thaa knew all, thaa'd spurn me more like.
- subpoena The witnesses are summoned by subpoena served in the usual way.
- super Am I to be ramshaklt out of the super nakullums in spite o' my teeth?
- supernal So long as I live I must remain the instrument of these our supernal friends-it is my work in the world, and I must execute it."
- supine I lay still, it is true, and felt much of the peculiar vagueness that follows fever; but I was conscious of a supine, latent energy never known before.
- supper I've got to see about some supper for us.
- supping So, late up, silent, and not supping, but hearing her utter some words of discontent to me with silence, and so to bed, weeping to myself for grief, which she discerning, come to bed, and mighty kind, and so with great joy on both sides to sleep.
- supra 46 C, and supra, n.
- Upon Upon my word, I meant it not."
- spoons "Just so," laughed he; "and take the spoons."
172 words made from the letters supoena
5 letter words made from supoena:
4 letter words made from supoena:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up