Correct spelling for SUR
We think the word sur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sur
- bur His son was Bur, who married a daughter of a Yotun and became the father of Odin, Vile, and Ve.
- cur Sassoon, you're a coward and a dirty cur!"
- fur De Spain threw the fur coat at him.
- sir Now come aweh with me, sir."
- slur The voice was low, but with a slur that accused ordinary antecedents.
- sour Why should it have been sour?
- spur "My one excuse is that the thing was done on the spur of the moment.
- sub The whistle blew and a big sub, tearing off his sweater, raced onto the field.
- sue I do not sue to stand, Pardon is all the suite I haue in hand Bul.
- sum "Can this be the sum of life, this round of dull days?
- sun "The sun is nearly down and I must return to my father.
- sup In fact I came not only to fetch my guitar, but to sup with you and tell you of my doings.
- sure That was for sure.
- surf Against the roar of the surf his voice struck out wild and weak.
- ur Originally, the country to which I have alluded consisted of Assyria in the centre and Babylonia to the south; while to the east of Assyria was a country partly plain and partly hill, which formed the "plain of Shinar" and the hills beyond occupied by Accadian tribes, from whose chief city, Ur, Abraham, the forefather of the Jews, emigrated.
- Our "We are not so far out of our way, Dick," said Jack.
- SUI Though the Buddhist suttas are sui generis and mark a new epoch in Indian literature, yet in style they are a natural development of the Upanishads.
- EUR Currency (code): euro (EUR) note: on 1 January 1999, the European Monetary Union introduced the euro as a common currency to be used by the financial institutions of member countries; on 1 January 2002, the euro became the sole currency for everyday transactions with the member countries
- SLR Under pressure from digital camera back manufacturers, long-established medium-format SLR manufacturer Hasselblad eventually merged with back maker Imacon under the Hasselblad name.
1 words made from the letters sur
3 letter words made from sur:
Misspelling of the day