How to spell SURVED correctly?
If you happened to mistype "surved" instead of "served", don't worry! Autocorrect mishaps occur to everyone. Some possible correct suggestions for this misspelling could be "served", "survived" or "surveyed". Remember to proofread your text carefully to catch any errors and choose the right option for your intended meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell surved correctly
- curved The path through the forest was curved and twisting, making it difficult to see what lay ahead.
- Salved He salved his wounded pride by focusing on his strengths and taking constructive criticism.
- saved I saved a lot of money by buying groceries on sale.
- server The server was down so I couldn't access my email.
- sieved She poured the flour into a sieve and sifted it until it was finely sieved.
- Sired The champion racehorse was sired by one of the most successful stallions in the industry.
- skived The delinquent student who skived off school was caught by the truant officer.
- Slaved In the past, many people were slaved and forced to work without pay.
- solved After working on the puzzle for hours, we finally solved it.
- sourced The raw materials used in this product are sourced from sustainable farms.
- soured The milk has soured and is no longer good to drink.
- starved She was so starved, she could barely move.
- Staved I was staved in by the broken door.
- suave He had the suave manner of a socialite.
- surfer The surfer rode the waves with ease, catching the attention of beachgoers.
- Surged As the storm approached, the waves surged higher and higher.
- survey A survey is a scientific study in which information is gathered from a population.
- Surveyed The researchers surveyed over 1,000 people to gather data for their study.
- Surveys The company conducts regular surveys to determine how customers feel about the product.
- Survived The cat survived the fire and was reunited with its family.
- Swerved My car swerved to avoid a pothole.
Misspelling of the day