How to spell SURVY correctly?
If you've typed "survy" instead of "survey", fret not! Autocorrect might not always save the day, but we've got your back. The correct spelling is "survey". Just make sure to double-check before hitting that send button to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings. Keep on spelling correctly and communicate with ease!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell survy correctly
- curvy The curvy road in the mountains made for a scenic, but slightly nerve-wracking drive.
- scurfy She's got scurfy skin.
- scurvy In the olden days, sailors used to get scurvy from lack of vitamin C on long voyages.
- serve I will serve you the best iced tea I can.
- servo A computer servo controls the movement of a machine.
- suave He had a suave manner that endeared him to many people.
- surf I love to surf in the ocean on sunny days.
- surly She was surly to me when I asked for help.
- survey I need to take a survey about my satisfaction with the product.
- Surveys Surveys are a valuable tool for gathering information from a large group of individuals.
- suva Siva seems to love suva rice more than any other kind.
Misspelling of the day