Correct spelling for SWEING
We think the word sweing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sweing
- seeing In other words, dearest girl, I cannot live any longer without seeing you, and must have you here for a visit.
- seine I should like to go by the Seine to Honfleur.
- sewing She had finished her sewing, and had stopped for a little chat.
- sing Will you not sing something?
- stewing Think of Reuter, who has been stewing at the front for a week!
- swain "And yet," retorted Cleary, "our greatest humorists, Mark Swain, Mr. Tooley, and the best cartoonists, and our only really humorous paper, Knife, are on that side."
- swan He never took us in any swan boats."
- swaying The boy had never seen death before; and at the sight of it thrust upon him in this brutal form, he put out a hand towards his mother to find that she too was swaying.
- swearing His men, many of them with bloody heads, were still fighting, swearing, climbing, and firing.
- sweating He was sweating, and the surprise in his eyes indicated that this was all new to him.
- sweeping The sweeping done, Pat waited for the little dust that was flying to settle.
- swelling The car looked enormous, as if it were a dragon swelling to twice its size in rage because it knew there would be no room for it to turn round when it wanted to get out.
- swerving But deliberately; evidently with orders from their officer in charge; they edged over to that side of the street where the Korean was walking and pushed him into the curb stone, kicking his barrow as they passed, although this meant a useless swerving of, at least, fifteen feet out of their course to do so.
63 words made from the letters sweing
4 letter words made from sweing:
5 letter words made from sweing:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window