How to spell SYLABOL correctly?
We think the word sylabol is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell sylabol correctly
- label She chose to label her folders by color-coding them for easy identification.
- salable The company is planning to introduce new salable products to increase their revenue.
- saleable The company is expanding its product range to include more saleable items.
- slab The construction workers poured a massive slab of concrete for the foundation of the building.
- slabs The workers are laying the slabs for the new patio.
- soluble Salt is a soluble substance that dissolves in water.
- Sybil Sybil is a name that is derived from the Latin word Sibylla, meaning prophetess.
- syllabic The Japanese language has a syllabic writing system called hiragana.
- syllable Each word is pronounced with a specific number of syllables.
- syllabub I had never heard of syllabub before, but apparently it's a traditional English dessert made from cream and wine.
- syllabus I need to review the syllabus before the first day of class.
- symbol The American flag was a symbol of their patriotism.
Misspelling of the day