How to spell SYLLINE correctly?
If you have mistakenly typed "sylline", there are a few possible corrections you may consider. "Syllable", referring to a unit of pronunciation in a word, could be what you intended. Alternatively, "sibylline" means mysterious or prophetic, whereas "styline" relates to a specific type of vinyl flooring.
List of suggestions on how to spell sylline correctly
- byline The byline of the article clearly stated the author's name and credentials.
- hyaline The hyaline cartilage provides a smooth joint surface for movement.
- saline The doctor injected saline solution into the patient's veins.
- Sallie Sallie is my neighbor and we always go for walks together.
- saltine I didn't have any soup left, so I settled for a few saltines instead.
- selling I have been selling my handmade jewelry at local craft fairs for the past year.
- sibylline Her sibylline prediction left everyone in the room confused and intrigued.
- skyline The most breathtaking view of the city skyline can be seen from the rooftop of this hotel.
- spline The spline interpolation technique was used to estimate the missing data points.
- Sylvie Sylvie was thrilled to be starting her new job at the fashion magazine.
- sylvite Sylvite is a mineral composed of potassium chloride, often found in evaporite deposits.
- symlink The symlink function in Linux creates symbolic links between files or directories.
- syncline The layers of rocks form a syncline, which creates a downward fold in the Earth's crust.
Misspelling of the day