How to spell TABET correctly?
If you meant to type "tablet" but accidentally wrote "tabet", here are some possible correct suggestions. Double-checking the spelling can prevent confusion and ensure accurate searches. Alternatively, you may verify if you intended a different term or consult a dictionary or search engine for the correct spelling and relevant information.
List of suggestions on how to spell tabet correctly
- abed I was tired so I went to bed early and fell abed shortly after.
- abet Abet means to cooperate with someone in order to achieve a common goal.
- rabbet The rabbet joint is commonly used in woodworking to join two pieces of wood together.
- tab I think I left my tab at the bar.
- tabbed I tabbed through the pages of the document to find the information I needed.
- tabby She had a little tabby cat that she loved dearly.
- table The table was very big and heavy.
- tabled The meeting was tabled until next week due to members being absent.
- tablet I have a tablet that I use for my work.
- taboo In some cultures, discussing certain topics such as sex or death can be considered taboo.
- tabor The group played Tabor until it was time to go to dinner.
- tabs She enjoyed a night out on the town with friends, indulging in some tabs.
- tact The best way to handle this situation is with tact and diplomacy.
- taft I have a meeting with President Taft in two hours.
- talbot She was wearing a red talbot dress.
- tappet The mechanic adjusted the tappet on the engine to improve its performance.
- target The missile is targeting the target.
- tart Tart is a type of fruit.
- tat I got a tat of my favorite quote on my wrist.
- tate Jonah entered the tate room and was immediately struck by the beauty of the artwork.
- tater I'm going to make a tater tot sandwich.
- taut The rope was taut across the pulley.
- tiber The Tiber River runs through the heart of Rome, Italy.
- tibet He climbed up the icy mountain peaks of Tibet.
- Tobit In the Bible, Tobit is a man who is rescued from death by the angel Raphael.
- tube I went to the store to buy some tube socks, but I couldn't find the size I needed.
- tubed The patient was tubed quickly to help with their breathing.
- tuber The dish was delicious, but I was disappointed that the tuber was not mashed.
Misspelling of the day