Correct spelling for TACHE
We think the word tache is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tache
- ache Doesn't the ache ever come over you, Zoe, to see your father?
- achy If there has been some injury of the head or some pathological conditions set up by congestion or anemia, the feelings may become emphasized and occupy the center of attention, and even after the injury has disappeared or the pathological condition been ameliorated some sensations remain which with advertence produce achy feelings of discomfort.
- ashe Alix and Tommy Ashe went off together and lost the other two, and lay on the grass, and became rather more intimate than they had ever been before.
- attache Mr. Taylor, English Consul at Diarbekir, was sent early in 1864 through the Nestorian districts of Koordistan, to ascertain their grievances, and report to the Ambassador at Constantinople; and Mr. Glen, a pious attache to the British Embassy in Persia, spent several months on the plain of Oroomiah for a similar purpose.
- bach This is so with Bach, who, only gradually discovering his full stature, was thirty years old before unremitting application raised him above the difficulties of his art.
- cache Well, send it along up, and cache it in this cache, and when I come along and find it here, instead of you, at the break of spring, I'll know you're held up and need me, and you can gamble your big white soul I'll beat the trail to your help like a cyclone in a hurry.
- dace Whether they were fed by secret springs I know not; or whether they communicated by sluices or side-drains with the neighboring Thames; I never could discover any current or motion in their still, glassy waters, though I have wandered by their banks a hundred times, watching the red-finned roach and silvery dace pursue each other among the shadowy lily leaves, now startling a fat yellow frog from the marge, and following him as he dived through the limpid blackness to the very bottom, now starting in my own turn, as a big water-rat would swim from side to side, and vanish in some hole of the marly bank, and now endeavoring to catch the great azure-bodied, gauze-winged dragon-flies, as they shot to and fro on their poised wings, pursuing kites of the insect race, some of the smaller ephemera.
- dacha Reserve" areas included Churyuk island in the Syvash, Dzharylhach island in the Black Sea, Solonoozerna dacha as well as the Kinburnsʹka Spit and Kryva Spit, Bilosaraysʹka Spit and Obitochna Spit The total area of the reserve covered the 32 000 ha of coastal ecosystems along the coastline of the Blac Sea and the Azov Sea.
- dachau Walter Gerhard Martin Sommer was an SS-Hauptscharführer who served as a guard at the concentration camps of Dachau and Buchenwald.
- dash Hooker had ordered his position to be intrenched in the hope that Lee and Jackson, following Burnside's example, would dash their divisions into fragments against them and thus become an easy prey.
- Dasher Pour the whole into a freezer can, without the dasher; cover; pack in ice and salt, and let stand for three hours.
- Che The day was warm and clear and Na-che and Jonas prepared breakfast outside, serving it on the rough table, under the cottonwoods.
32 words made from the letters tache
3 letter words made from tache:
4 letter words made from tache:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit