Correct spelling for TAK
We think the word tak is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tak
- ak Ak is er biwerath that Askar ther nachtis and vntydis mith Frethogunsta far nitherbuwgade.
- oak My oak and I, we wait, and we are satisfied.
- ta What did ta think he had been agait on when he left here?
- tab I like to see Tab drink milk.
- tack Much surprise has been expressed in literary circles in this country that Emerson has not followed up his first off-hand indorsement of Walt Whitman with fuller and more deliberate approval of that poet, but has rather taken the opposite tack.
- tad That will be fun," said Tad, springing off the back of the horse.
- tag "I've been kept on my legs the whole day about the town by Mr. Tag-rag, and had no dinner.
- take Instinctively he put out his left hand to take her right.
- talk Oh, dinna talk in that way, William!
- tam 64, '"Tubulus si Lucius umquam, si Lupus aut Carbo, Neptuni filius," ut ait Lucilius, putasset esse deos, tam periurus aut tam impurus fuisset?
- tan They strolled across the grass to the railings, and looked up and down the tan ribbon of Rotten Row.
- tank The tallest mill was 80 feet and the tank was 60 feet.
- tao The book which thus came into being is the Tao Teh King, "The Book of the Way and Life."
- tap I then returned to the tap, obtained my other clothes, and as soon as the coach started, got outside and arrived in London.
- tar What did he care, what recked he of the shower of bullets and tar-hoops that awaited him?
- task Our task is not finished yet.
- tat "She's pit petter coal than tat into the galley fire," said Watty, who had followed the example of the others and picked up a piece to examine.
- tau "Lumbrilo's magic is great," Tau said evenly.
- tax Should those who for a hundred and thirty-five years had paid no tax to England pay one now?
- teak Mrs. Teak bent her head and sobbed again.
- yak Pop Yak was a grizzled man who had watched Bryce fighting with another kid.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window