Correct spelling for TANY
We think the word tany is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tany
- any How do you know I've got any thing?"
- many The leaden rule of Valens still weighed down the East, and Valens was scarcely yet past middle life, and might reign for many years longer.
- tan Then, as usual, she came dashing and sparkling into the room; a slim brown girl, much browner than usual, for her coat of seashore tan; with narrow topaz eyes and deep dimples; very smart in embroidered linen and summer furs.
- taney The Senate refused to confirm the nomination of Taney to be Secretary of the Treasury, and voted that the President had taken upon himself powers not given by the Constitution.
- tangy The office was plain, businesslike, masculine; no lace, no ribbons, no perfume, only the crisp smell of new paper, the tangy odor of ink, the sweet smell of eraser fluid.
- tank It circled twice round the tank, and then crossed it.
- tansy Such a profusion of sweets made me enquire yesterday morning for some scented pomatum, and they brought me accordingly one pot impelling strong of garden mint, the other of rue and tansy.
- tawny Presently the forest became a little more open, when we caught sight of a creature with a long tail and a tawny hide with dark marks.
- tiny She had lovely tiny hands and was proud of them.
- zany Waffle Crisp – Post Cereals (1996–present) (sporadic availability) Weet-Bix – Sanitarium Health Food Company Weetabix – Weetabix Limited – (generic equivalent branded as "whole-wheat biscuits" or similar)---Post Cereals Weetabix Minis – Weetabix Limited Weetos – Weetabix Limited Wheat Honeys Nabisco Wheatena Wheaties – General Mills – "The Breakfast of Champions" – (1924–present) Wild Animal Crunch – Kelloggs (2008–2009) X-treme Fiber N Berries Yog-Active Zany Fruits – Western Family
- Tony "She kickened and fit with me," Tony cried angrily.
- Tanya Jasperson had been sitting beside the wall, vainly searching among the dancers for Tanya.
- TANS Republican party in Alabama, organized, 402-405; numbers, 735, 765; in the legislature, 738, 752, 755; divisions in, 771, 775; "Lily Whites" and "Black and Tans," 799.
- tang This rapid movement through the sun-lit water, with the breeze of passage and the tang of the salt sea in every breath, was exhilarating, and the spirits of those aboard rose with the speed.
8 words made from the letters tany
4 letter words made from tany:
yant, tany, naty.
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers