Correct spelling for TASCKS
We think the word tascks is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tascks
- stacks Stacks of Winchester rifles stood close by, many of the men having their muskets still in their hands.
- talks His manner is really charming when he talks, and he is so natural and so well bred; not at all like his friend, of whom he seems to think so much.
- task Stella finished her task and stood still.
- Masks Knives, masks, snorkels, their favorite guns, fins, and lungs completed their equipment.
- Ticks Ticks were less common but equally repellent.
- Tracks The Village had tracks, all right-thousands of tracks.
- tasks Breakfast ended, as the girls were leaving the room for the tasks of the day, Miss Marlett beckoned Margaret aside.
- tacks Both girls watched him curiously as he set these down on the floor, and, taking tacks from his pocket and a hammer from his box, he proceeded to tack a piece of paper to the wall.
- asks Johannes asks softly, laying his hand on his brother's shoulder.
- sacks If the colonel sacks him it will be his ruin.
- casks The captors found forty-eight brass cannon and other things of value on board, but there were some casks of Ribadavia wine which was more fatal to her enemies than those pieces of artillery had proved.
- tanks "I shall store the oxygen in vast tanks, like the ordinary gas-tanks to be found in every city, only much bigger.
- desks Seated in rows at a number of pine desks are a score of men whose ages range from twenty-three to forty-five.
- tusks But never a bone of his own did he contribute; he preferred elephants' tusks.
- tucks She had a long apron thing that fastened over the shoulders and with tucks at the edge, and a strip of white stuff up round her neck-ay, she looked well.
- DISCS We could not repair that, though we did succeed at last in lifting the great discs into place.
26 words made from the letters tascks
4 letter words made from tascks:
Misspelling of the day