How to spell TATTOING correctly?
When it comes to the misspelling "tattoing", there are a couple of possible corrections. One option could be "tattooing", which is the correct spelling of the word pertaining to the art of creating permanent designs on the skin. Another suggestion could be "tattling", a different word altogether that refers to the act of reporting someone's wrongdoings.
List of suggestions on how to spell tattoing correctly
- batting He had a great night batting, hitting three home runs.
- Catting She was catting around on the dating app, but didn't seem to be finding anyone.
- Hatting Guy walks into a bar and sees a beautiful woman wearing a hatting.
- matting She found a matting specimen of the moth she was looking for.
- Patting She was patting her dog's head and enjoying the feeling of his soft fur.
- ratting The ratting is starting to get out of hand.
- tattering The old flag was tattering in the wind, showing signs of wear and tear from years of use.
- tatting My grandmother taught me how to make delicate lace by tatting with a small shuttle.
- tattling I'll give you a tattling story that'll make your hair stand on end.
- Tattooing Tattooing is an ancient practice that has been part of human culture for thousands of years.
- Totting I was totting up my expenses from last month and realized I spent too much on dining out.
- Vatting Volunteers were vatting food into bags for the homeless.
Misspelling of the day