How to spell TEATY correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "teaty", fear not! The correct word you're thinking of may be "tasty", which means delicious and flavorful. However, if your intention was "testy", it refers to being irritable or easily annoyed. Always double-check spellings to ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell teaty correctly
- deity Many people in ancient civilizations believed in the presence of a powerful deity who controlled natural phenomena.
- meaty The steak was perfectly cooked and very meaty.
- peaty The peaty soil was damp and spongy under my feet.
- steady She took a deep breath and tried to steady her nerves before giving her speech.
- tarty I don't think the dress is appropriate for the occasion, I think it looks a bit tarty.
- tasty My favorite dish is a tasty dish.
- tat She got a new tat on her arm.
- tate She wore a cream-colored silk tate.
- TATS She proudly displayed her collection of tattoos and tats to her friends.
- tatty The old sofa looked tatty and worn-out from years of use.
- tea I enjoy drinking herbal tea before bedtime.
- tear He cried a tear of joy.
- teary The teary-eyed child hugged his mother tightly.
- teat I'm going to need a new teat for my breastfeeding buddy.
- TEATS The mother cat meowed loudly as her kittens eagerly latched onto her teats to nurse.
- teddy My teddy is getting old and needs to be retired.
- tent We set up our tent in the woods for our weekend camping trip.
- test She's taking a test tomorrow.
- testy My Aunt Sally can be quite testy sometimes.
- toady I don't want to work with a toady who has no spine to take a stand for what is right.
- toasty The fire kept us toasty warm throughout the cold winter night.
- treat Let's treat ourselves to dinner.
- treaty The peace treaty was signed by both parties, officially ending the war.
Misspelling of the day