Correct spelling for TENDOR
We think the word tendor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tendor
- tend At Berlin things now tend towards the non-performance of "Tannhauser."
- tender Her face was still, with all its grave and tender beauty, the face of a school-girl.
- tendon By uniting with the bone at one end and blending with the perimysium and fiber bundles at the other, the tendon forms a very secure attachment for the muscle.
- tenor There was then no time to read Rem's letter, but she broke the seal and glanced at its tenor, and an expression of pity and annoyance came into her eyes.
- tensor As the scale is ascended the photographs show that the cords become longer and tenser, which we may presume is due to the continued action of the tensor muscle.
- tent They heard a laugh in the dark, and from behind the tent stepped Uncle Dick.
- tinder We need dry moss and decayed wood for tinder.
- tudor When Mary Tudor dined at Havering, she rewarded the turnbroches with sixteen-pence.
- vendor The latter were assigned to the vendor, Lars Larssen, in payment for various considerations.
- tends Its upper surface is in contact with air, and the surface tension tends, as usual, to reduce the area to a minimum.
- tenors The player in opera acts, not as men and women act, but as operatic tenors or sopranos or bassos have acted ever since opera came into being.
- tenders Time is generally required to carry out any material change in postal arrangements; for even when decided upon, old contracts, requiring notice of termination, may have to be got rid off, and tenders for new contracts invited by public advertisement, before the decision can take effect.
97 words made from the letters tendor
3 letter words made from tendor:
4 letter words made from tendor:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of