Correct spelling for TENEN
We think the word tenen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tenen
- teen To strengthen the family we must do everything we can to keep the teen pregnancy rate going down.
- teens Some of them seemed scarcely more than children though some were in their later teens.
- teeny They had lemonade with grape jelly in it, which made it a beautiful lavender color, and little "Baby-teeny-weeny-cookies" with powdered sugar on them.
- ten But it must be only for ten days.
- tenant Similarly, tenant farmers paid rent for their land and were extended loans by the store keeper for their provisions.
- tendon He turned to the cut tendon with an air of integrity, his conscience appeased by laying down this time limit.
- tenet I state this on the authority of a report which I have recently received of the proceedings of an institution in this country for the instruction of children of dissenting clergymen; from which it appears absolutely impossible, for any length of time, to adhere to any creed, or any tenet or doctrine in these seminaries, in which every doctrine is matter of dispute and controversy.
9 words made from the letters tenen
5 letter words made from tenen:
4 letter words made from tenen:
Misspelling of the day