Correct spelling for TENNI
We think the word tenni is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tenni
- den To-night, when the full moon is two hours high, there is to be a ceremony of sacrifice, and poor Higgs will be let down into the den of lions.
- ennui Thus I was condemned to a state of perfect rest, but it was not the remedies or the abstinence I dreaded most; I feared the effects of ennui; I thought I should die of it.
- tan In what way will the bark of those trees tan the leather?
- tannin But in addition to the materials mentioned above, there is present in cocoa and chocolate some tannin and stimulating materials.
- teen With his wife and teen-age daughter, Mr. Kjelgaard makes his home in Phoenix, Arizona.
- teeny She said it was too dry for her company, but it was too rich for little girls, and we must only eat a teeny speck at a time.
- ten You say you'll look after the boy, and I 'll start by the ten o'clock train.
- tend But if he gets caught in one of these things he may be a couple of hundred yards away and he may be in the next county, which is mighty inconvenient, 'specially if ye've got a lot of traps to tend to."
14 words made from the letters tenni
5 letter words made from tenni:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all